Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Recycling feels really good!


I always recycle.I have extra bags next to my trash can to seperate my plastics with glass and aluminum etc....
So this is the first time that I have done this.And Ive always been curious on how it works and all..SO I did it!
I brought all my plastic empty water bottles to this recycling corner next to Ralphs and turned it all in! Depending on how many bottles you bring , they give you a coupon to either cash in or use at Ralphs! Im sure alot of you have tried it! But it was my first and wanted to share the experience!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friedia,

I am just a fan of yours in Saitama. I used to live in L.A. about 3 years ago.

Anywayz,I did not know about that! I would like to do the same thing next time I go back to L.A.