Friday, January 29, 2010

MNAMR and FACo!?

Dont worry, I'm not talking dirty to you...hehehe
I found out a few days ago that .... drum roll please.....
Monn'Amur is going to be a part of the Fukuoka Asia Collection!!!
In MArch!!!! YAy~~~!!!! やった〜
These cute little models will be strutting their stuff with my clothes on! woot woot!
So very excited to be doing a fashion show on such a big scale like this! I cannot wait!
And ,thats also why I havent been posting ..cus I still havent finished my small Summer line!! eeeek!
working on everything at once:( But I'm having a blast ,not to worry!

何日か前にこちらの大イベントに参加する事ができたのが決まりました!!!
初めてこんな大きいなショ〜!!!キャー楽しみ!
可愛い子達がモンアムールを着て歩いてくれるなんて!素敵じゃん:)




Will let you in on a little secret......I might be in the event some how...still working things out.
Either way I' m happy to be a part of this event. I see good things happening.
will let you know more when I find out:)

No comments: