Saturday, August 06, 2011

Coconut Yummmm



Recently I have been loving my Coconut Milk. (My friend put me on it)
It took me a little while to get used to the texture, but now I use it with everything!
((I just enjoyed a little Ice Coffee with tons of Coconut Milk in it= Latte'ish!))

And knowing everything that its good for just makes it all better!
READ!:
Why Coconut Is Good For You.

Coconut milk is a good source of calcium, manganese, selenium, zinc, and iron. The recent trend in drinking coconut water is related to these nutrients as well as the fact that coconut water measures the same pH as our blood. According to one wellness center article, coconut milk and coconut oil contain lauric acid, which is considered antiviral, antibacterial and antiprotozoal.

Coconut milk is also believed to cause the disintegration of viruses, including HIV, measles, herpes simplex, cytomegalovirus influenza virus, and pneumonovirus. And, it can eliminate many fungi, yeast, and protozoa, including several species of ringworm. Even more amazingly, coconut oil can help decrease white fat stores, produce fewer fat cells, and improve the body’s metabolic rate.

How can you NOT Start!!
Its sooo Yummmmmm

No comments: