Thursday, March 30, 2006

FortuneTeller Summer Collection 06


I have been SUPER busy. Sorry I havent posted much. So much on my plate right now. Its a good thing.Just hard to keep up with sometimes! So Fashion week came and it ended.Our new stuff from Fortune Teller did pretty well.I was inspired by pirates.
I had fun working on the graphis. I get better at it evey day!The colors for the line were bright and I think it was one of my favorites so far. we launched this line in Aug. 2005.And so far its been good. I would say it is a great start!
I havent been out much..But I cant wait till I find one in the store!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're really cute, is fortune teller the name of your new line? cos I heard it was faux pink?

Anonymous said...

You've inspired me to get involved with fashion design. I love your clothes; they're so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

those are cute. I wish I could buy them somewhere

Anonymous said...

those are so cute, i love stripes and pirates. =]
<3caroline