Monday, September 29, 2008

THANK U! IT WAS SO YUMMY!!





While I was in NY for work I got invited to go over to my friends house. His wife just happens to be a Maitre Patissier! She is a patisserie chef! ( hope Iam using the word right!hehe) Anyways, she made us this delicious Paella! and some dessert to go with it!mmmmm and for starters we had cheese and wine! She also brought out some goat cheese, inbetween she added tuna! It was all SOOOoooo Good! We found out later she had Risotto! She hid it from us!!! Thank you so much Wataru and Ayako! You guys rock! When you come to LA, I will treat you to my cooking! Maybe we can try Brazilian!

2 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

>Food for thought!
...come around for some more.

>Please add the "Follow" button. I just added it myself. Come see how it shows up, and shows off you is following your blog.

>Scroll down to the bottom and look at "Kerry Malouf" make up artist... she/we may be joining you soon on
"Butter L.A."

Anonymous said...

wah looks supppeeerr yummy

is that your new hair style? pretty!!!