Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Departing ways with FandJ Scarves...


Readers listen up! For several reasons I have decided not to produce any more FandJ scarves. I will no longer be any part of it.
Yes, its sad. It was my little baby. But things happen for a reason, at least I believe so.
So, I will let you in on a little secret!!
Me and a couple of other LA lines are planning to do a BIG SUMMER SAMPLE SALE! (in probably a month) Its gonna be super big!
Of course Monn'Amur will be there as well as FandJ. All the lines that are going to be a part of this are very famous, cool lines...Will keep you posted on more info very very soon!
But before that, I was thinking and feeling so greatful for you guys that I thought I would do a little give away!!!!!!!
The scarf you see here is a new style that we have been shipping out, and will soon makes its way over to ASOS at the end of the month! But I wanted to give away this one scarf to the one who wants it!:)hehehe
Send me an email and hopefully a photo (cus I love pictures!) Of "something that inspires you" or "Without this, I couldnt live without" From the emails I receive I will choose two lucky winners and I will give it to you as a gift, from me, personally.
Free of charge..the only catch is, that I can only ship within the U.S.....Unless there is an address I can ship it to here in America.hehehe ( a thought!)
(Sorry, the shipping becomes high when I ship over to the other side of the earth...I will get to you guys later though!!!I havent forgotten you!!) Iam always reminded on how fortunate Iam to have such great fans like you guys! Giving back seems like the only way I can say "Thanks!"
Thank you for always coming in and checking on me and leaving comments. They always make me smile!
OK, so send me an email at : monnamurclothing@gmail.com
I will pick TWO lucky winners by June 24th !!
Hope to hear from you!xxx

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Aww, that's sad to hear. :[

But good luck with your new projects!! :D

skyline.days said...

This is very cool. You're such a sweet person.

anijnas said...

My first thought: That's a very cool scarf...

Now I sure wish I lived in the US!

wonderhoney said...

i want i want i want i want i waaaaaaannnnttt any possible chances for people in malaysia?? sob sob