Monday, June 15, 2009

Tickets !! They just make u mad!

So I had a call back. Felt so lucky I got a parking spot right outside the spot. Parked. Had a quick call back. Everything was perfect! Until I walked out and saw I had a ticket!!! I read the sign... But totally forgot it was Monday. Ever since I got back from japan I have lost track of what day it is...
Well, that's gonna change!
It's Monday in LA kids!! Beware of the meter maids!!! They will take all ur money!:(
Just for being 15 min after 12pm I got a $60 ticket...
That's $4 a minute!!
Jeeez!:(


-- Post From My iPhone with love

2 comments:

Kazuzu said...

I got a ticket too, Friedia... I ignore a stop sign because I wanted to get a ticket so bad. It's going to be $300 something...I guess. Oh my budda....

Kazumi

skyline.days said...

Aww. =(