Tuesday, May 04, 2010

LAZY DAZE~

It was one of those days that you know you have a lot to do, but you just dont want to do it yet and before you know it...its dark out. Yes, I am talking about Mondays. Why is it so hard to be motivated on a monday?!

I do need to start working out though... I have noticed that I am so out of shape....not cute.

Went to the dog park. Fun as always. I love seeing my pups so happy and free!

This time there were 4 puppies under the tree. He told me about 8 weeks old.
Forgot what kind they were. But they were Beautiful creatures! So darling. You can stare at them all day and wouldnt know what time it was, you wouldnt care. They played with each other.Very clumsy with their HUGE paws compared to their bodies.
It was like a Micky Mouse Dog Version.. (big feet)
Any how~ I asked if I could take a picture and he said "yes, hold on a minute" and lined them all up for me :)
check them babies out!




No comments: