Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Babycakes!!






So since I found out a friend found out that he was allergic to Gluten, it got me semi obsessed and I did some research on places you can go to get Non-Gluten Foods.
The one that caught my eye was the Gluten Free Cupcakes!
They are originally from NYC and now they have a mini bakery here in Downtown LA!

Very cute cute store.Petit but full of cuteness!
You can also eat outside here, so it gives you a bit of a feeling that you may be sitting outside in NY

The cupcakes were pretty good for being flour free.
Prices were a little high, $4~$5 for a cupcake, but worth the try!

The had cookies here, so the next time I stop in I will have to try some of those!

They were located a couple stores down from where I buy a lot of my Doggie essentials~(Pussy and Pooch)
BABYCAKES LA
http://www.babycakesnyc.com/

Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Casein Free, Egg Free, Vegas, Kosher

Its for everyone<3

No comments: