Sunday, August 15, 2010

Village Pizzeria



This one had all the toppings on it..Like a Supreme:)
It did come with Anchovies ..I thought they added a kick...but you can always have it on the side:)

This one was YUMMY!
Garlic and Clams! It was soooo good!!
Dont recommend on dates.....Garlic is really strong


One of my all time favorite spot in LA..and you think it would change, but I still have strong love for it.
Is this small street, Larchmont!
They have everything! News stand where I get my Vogue France Issues, Cafe's, cute stores,farmers markets on sundays, and my fav beauty supply store!
Of course we cannot forget the good food!
One of them is the Village Pizzeria.
I had been wanting to taste the pizza for a while, but it is always packed..and usually when I am enjoying Larchmont I am alone...So last night I got lucky!
A group of friends and I decided to try this place out! And awwww man! It was sooo good!
I have garlic breath for days!hehehe

http://www.yelp.com/biz/village-pizzeria-los-angeles


131 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Neighborhood: Mid Wilshire
(323) 465-5566
www.villagepizzeria.net

No comments: