Monday, December 04, 2006

Thursday:ViVi photoshoot



These are my brand new socks I wore to the shoot..not in it!They were just so cute I had to show you!
It was ViVi photoshoot day.Actually this is one of the magazines I check every now and then to see whats goin on.They have cute stuff in there!So I was extra excited today!I think it was for about 6 pages!! I really enjoyed this one! It was for Sly.So I got to dress up in all those cute clothes again!The photoshoot today was very mellowish and girly in a way.I cannot wait to see it!
It comes out in Jan 2007!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, we should go to bookshop as a start of new year work to buy a ViVi!

Anonymous said...

aw, those socks are so cute!

<3 caroline

Anonymous said...

I love the socks!

Anonymous said...

This Fingar-separate Socks is based on Japanese taraditional socks, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

cute socks!