Monday, May 04, 2009

Engagement Announcement!


Hello Everyone, hope you are all well. I just felt like I needed to make an announcement. I know I dont talk about my personal life so much and felt like it was the time to tell everyone that Iam engaged to the most wonderful man and am in the most happiest place right now!

We have been engaged for over a year now. He purposed to me exactly a year ago right before our trip to Japan.
I was able to tell my brother , and he was genuinely happy for me.
Didnt feel it was right to say anything about the engagement last year, so we waited a year and recently we finally set a date for the wedding and finally have things rolling along!!Very exciting stuff!

My future husband to be is the sweetest, funniest most handsome man , inside and out.
Iam very excited to start a new life with him.
(the picture was taken last year right after he purposed .... we are both teary eyed! hehe)
I wont go that much into details....hehe
Thank you for all of you being supporting and understanding . You are all the best!

23 comments:

貴子 said...

OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU!!!!!!!!!

hello nice to meet you i am just one of a reader of your blog.
thank you very very much that you told us such a wonderful thing!!

Best wishes and Keep your beautiful Smile xxxx

NK said...

Congratulations!!
Omedetou gosaimasu

I am a fan of you, keeping my eye on this blog nearly everyday!
some awesome stuff that you've done!!

I cannot imagine what you went through... I am sure everyone single person derserve to be happy!! I am so happy for you!

Congrats again!!
w104 from Melbourne Australia :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! Great for you and even greater for that lucky guy. :)

Anonymous said...

omg congrats! such a cute picture of you two, such great news. hope you have an amazing happy & healthy life together xo

YoKo said...

Congrats!!!!!
I'm so happy to hear it!!!
Keep smiling with your great future husband!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulation !!!

I wish you all the happiness of the world and a beautiful life together ^^

Kiss from France (^_^)

skyline.days said...

Congratluations!!!! I wish you every happiness this world has to offer. =)

nozomi said...

congrats!

im very happy for you as one of yr fan in japan :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new beginning! You both look so happy!

Jessie said...

Aww, congrats to both of you!!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

おめでとうございます!
天国のジョシュアさんも喜んでいると思います☆

mallory said...

aww Friedia!
congratulations for the both of you =)
i wish you guys all the best and for many many years together!
im soo happy for you hun =)

eee come have the wedding in new zealand, eep i so wish i could be there =)
and you better post heaps of photos of your big day up, and youll look stunning in your dress for sure =)
im sure your man is a greaat guy, and a very lucky one too heh =)

x0x0x

Anonymous said...

Omedetou Gozaimasu ! This is my favorite picture ever...I wish happiness for you and your husband!

Kisses^^

Tacomato said...

Better late than never is what I say! The sunster is a patient wonder. You got a keeper in that one...

wonderhoney said...

Congrats! wish you all the best of the best (:

anijnas said...

Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!

i am happy for you if you are happy...but to be honest,

you can do much better than that...:(

well, congrats again!

Jada said...

Congraturatioooon!!!!!!!!
Sweetest couple in the world!

happiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
best wishes!!! xoxo

megumi said...

big ups to you & your soon-to-be husband ;)
as one of your fans, i wish you all the best!

aachan said...

おめでとう♡
これからもかわいいFriediaでいてください

Unknown said...

How sweet it is~~~
Enjoy and be happy;))
本当におめでと^^