Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Love Audrey Hepburn!


"Breakfast At Tiffany's" was a gift from my friend BEANY. I was so busy that I never had the time to watch it. And finally this weekend I made time! Woke up early and watched it in bed. I just loved it!Audrey Hepburn is soo cute in every way! I loved the dress's she was wearing, her cute little comments and her bangs! So.... I decided to make my own. I did..its okay. Nothing nearly as cute as hers! That movie did inspire me very much! She is my icon! If any of you nave not seen it.whach doin??.....To all the girls!!Its a must!Also last night I watched "Tupac:Resurrection" Im going out to get me a Tupac CD. Thats how good it was, at the same time it was very sad..he was so young. Im also interested in Wim Wenders. I loved his book "ONCE" so Im going to check out his movie later tonight.."Paris , Texas" I LOVE movie's!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wim Wenders?
Then dont miss The Million Dollar Hotel.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I adore Audrey soso much. I got the cutest Breakfast At Tiffanys poster from Camden Market a few weeks ago. I love Cat. =]
I wanna go watch that now but I lost my dvd damnit

Shell
xxx

Anonymous said...

ohh, i wanna see the dress you made!! tupac is a good rapper, i don't listen to much rap, but i like tupac.

<3 caroline

Anonymous said...

i love audrey i have so much pics on my computer :-) (a little bit more of you :-) sometimes i wish fashion would be like in this time its so cute and feminine.
i only like 3 rappers: ll cool j,
pharell williams and of course the great tupac....you have a great taste of music !
and i really like the sweet picture !

kisses magda

Anonymous said...

I think I'm the only person who doesn't love Audrey or has viewed any of her movies. I stick with Katherine Hepburn, because that's who I'm named after.
I loveeeeee movies though.

BIGGIE > Tupac.

You made me want to go buy a couple DVDs ahaha. I've been meaning to go out and find some movies with Michelle Williams in them, and same with Jamie Harding. I love them both.

- Katieee.

Anonymous said...

I love Audrey Hepburn! She's my icon too. But you're more of my icon then she is!

Anonymous said...

Beany? as in Benjamin?