Thursday, December 04, 2008

"Woofin Girls " Shots we didnt use!






Maybe you saw it on the stands already, maybe not. I did a 6 page spread in the japanese magazine Woofin Girls. They came all the way down to LA to shoot. And the photographer was a friend of mine, Yuri. So hte day went by so fast , and had so much fun! If you saw the shots in the magazines then you havent seen these. These were the other ones that were not picked..but I liked them! So Iam giving you all a little peek! The whole spread was about being paparrazi'd!Enjoy~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, how cute are you! if these werent picked, the ones in the magazine must be amazing. wish i could see! xo

Anonymous said...

hi! Friedia:)
Of cause I bought it "woof'in girls"! all pictures so much! I love them, and this picked ones too. oh~ my English is transmitted?
anyway,I'm looking forward to your blog update:)

have fun~~~:) xx
Dora